Boomi Flow (formerly, ManyWho) is a low-code platform for app development. With Boomi Flow, we can create and deploy secure, scalable, mobile-ready apps using our existing IT infrastructure, and third-party services like Salesforce. The documentation here shows us how to build apps that work online or offline with computers, mobile devices like tablets or phones, even smartwatches or an intelligent car.
- Looking for things you can do with the Flow API? You’ve got to check out the Flow reference documentation.
- Wondering how to build an end-to-end implementation? Is easier than you think! See this implementation guide of how we built a smart farm IoT app.
- Did you know you can store Flow runtime data in your own storage? See how here.
- Multi-region support? Why, yes, of course!
- Looking for workflow patterns? Here’s one for you.