If you change the value storing the authentication strategy of the Salesforce service configuration in your tenant to ‘SuperUser’, your Salesforce flows will not require any additional login to access Salesforce data – credentials stored in the service configuration will be enough for authentication.
- Click Services.
- Click the pencil icon next to Salesforce Service.
This opens the Salesforce Service tab.
- Click Select or create a new Value for Authentication Strategy under Configuration. If you do not see a configuration option for authentication strategy, update the service by clicking the Refresh Configuration Information button under the Service URL just above the configuration options.
- Click Create a new Value.
This opens the Value: Authentication Strategy dialog box:
- The Name field should say Authentication Strategy.
- The What kind of Value is this? field should say String.
- In the Default Value field, enter SuperUser and click Save.
The Authentication Strategy value is now populated:
- Click Continue.
- Click Save Service.
If you need to take a closer look, click on the images to enlarge them. Have a question? Click the Help button on the bottom right-hand corner of this page to ask.
Check out the ManyWho glossary for a definition of terms and key concepts that appear in the ManyWho website, Drawing Tool, technical documentation, blogs, and marketing communications.