We can create buttons in any colors with Flow, as long as they are black. Wait, that’s not true. We can create green, white, red, and purple buttons too! Right off the drawing tool. Boomi Flow buttons are blue by default.
Let’s look at how we can do this. First, we have a 16-second video on how to create a green button. Next, we have the steps outlined in detail.
- Double-click the outcome. This opens a configuration panel on the right.
- Click the + sign to expand the Advanced options.
- Select an option from the Appearance menu. Let’s say, Add.
- Click Save Outcome.
“Where is the magic”, you ask? The magic has already happened. Let’s run the flow.
We can get a green button by selecting Add, Import, Update, Upsert.
Here is a list of colors we can select, and their corresponding actions:
- Green — Add, Import, Update, Upsert
- Red — Cancel, Delete, Reject, Remove
- Blue — Apply, Insert, New, Save, Submit
- White — Back, Close, Delegate, Done, Next, Open
- Purple — Edit, Escalate, Query