The Timer service is a ManyWho plug-in that lets you pause your flow and resume again, from within the flow itself. The service is particularly useful for time-based escalations of a process. For example, say, you want to send an email to a manager requesting for approval of a sales quote beyond a certain dollar amount threshold. If she does not reply to the email within two hours, the Timer service can be used to automatically progress the flow forward. Continuing the example, the flow might then send the director a text message notification, requesting approval.
- ManyWho username/password (If you do not have a ManyWho login, please click here to request one)
Installing the Timer Service
- Click LOG IN to login to the ManyWho Drawing Tool.
- Select Services from the sidebar, and click New Service.
- Copy-paste Timer Service in the Name field.
- In The URL for the Service field, copy-paste https://services.manywho.com/api/timer/1
- Click Continue.
This opens the Service: Timer Service screen.
- Click Continue. Once the integration is installed, you will see a confirmation screen:
This installs the Timer service. You are now ready to import the service to a flow and start using the integration.
Developers: You can find more information on the Timer service here.
Check out the ManyWho glossary for a definition of terms and key concepts that appear in the ManyWho website, Drawing Tool, technical documentation, blogs, and marketing communications.
If you need to take a closer look, click on the images to enlarge them. Have a question? Click the Help button on the bottom right-hand corner of this page to ask.