A page container is like a scaffolding for the page layout. If we embed one container inside another, the containers get nested in rows by default. We can use the Columns option, and drop artifacts to get columns.
Here is how:
- Click on the container. This pulls up the settings.
- Click Rows, and select Columns from the menu.
- Click the green + icon to add a container inside Main Container.
- Enter a Name/Label as desired, and save the container.
- Click the green + icon to add another container inside Main Container.
- Enter a Name/Label as desired, and save the container. We can now see how the containers are arranged in columns.
Check out the glossary for a definition of terms and key concepts that appear in the Boomi Flow website, drawing tool, technical documentation, blogs, and marketing communications.
If you need to take a closer look, click on the images to enlarge them. Have a question? Click the Help button on the bottom right-hand corner of this page to ask.