The navigation element lets you link and group elements into a menu bar. You can link to any map element using the navigation.
Let’s say you have a navigation like this:
- Hover your mouse on Home. This pulls up the sub-navigation bar.
- Clicking the + icon shows up the configuration options for the new menu item. Enter a name and label for the menu item, and select a map element to link the menu to. (Let’s say, ‘Contact Us). Click Save when done. You can see the sub-navigation now:
- Click the + icons to add any additional menu items you would like. Click Save Navigation when done.
- Here is the app link: https://flow.manywho.com/36f7b1b2-81b1-4806-a5af-820c0e9a764e/play/default/?flow-id=cf844b8b-b778-4bb7-90db-70716257c952
- Use this sharing token to import the flow in your tenant: wxSFW7VWmQ9ELKpy97E1Lll8TdqMz6rOh/vCtLQYfQwW+Q5ePq6Ohikdt/a7tgXd
|Boomi Flow Ninja: You can create a hierarchy of navigation items, however, when a parent navigation item has child navigation items, the parent navigation item does not perform the navigation request using the default UI. As a result, the parent is effectively disabled. If this is not the desired behavior, override the standard navigation rendering code in the UI framework.|
- Building a menu with navigation
- Deleting a navigation
- Tutorial: Step 3: Adding navigation
- Everything you want to know about navigation
- API reference documentation