Work in progress! The Boomi Flow team is currently working on developing and QA of this content atm. We expect to ship this by September 25th., 2018.
You can create an external store in any database/location of your choice. If you want to use Heroku, we have a one-click installation for you.
- Click here. This will ask you to create a Heroku account or log in to your existing account.
- Once you are logged in to Heroku, this is the screen you will see:
- Enter a name for the app in the App name field. Say, externalstore.
- Click Deploy App. You will need to wait a few seconds as the app is deployed. Once the app is deployed, you will get the success message: Your app was successfully deployed.
- You can click Manage App > Settings to view the settings for your app. You will need the app URL, for example.
Check out the glossary for a definition of terms and key concepts that appear in the Boomi Flow website, drawing tool, technical documentation, blogs, and marketing communications.
If you want to take a closer look, click on the images to enlarge them. Have a question? Click the Help button on the bottom right-hand corner of this page to ask.