Here is how we delete a navigation override:
- Open the flow.
- Click any element. (Say, Step 2 in this example).
- In the configuration panel that opens when we click the step, let’s expand the Advanced option.
- Scroll down to Override Navigation. We can find a list of all navigation overrides.
- Click the delete icon next to the navigation override we want to delete.
- Click Save Step.
And we are done!
- Everything you want to know about navigation
- Building a menu with navigation
- Creating a sub-navigation
- Deleting a navigation
- Disabling menu options for select elements
- Customizing the navigation bar
If you need to take a closer look, click on the images to enlarge them. Have a question? Click the Help button on the bottom right-hand corner of this page to ask.
Check out the glossary for a definition of terms and key concepts that appear in the Boomi Flow website, drawing tool, technical documentation, blogs, and marketing communications.