You can delete a navigation from the canvas, by accessing the Navigation option from the right-hand-side menu. Like with all elements, you can not undo a delete. Also keep in mind, if you delete the navigation menu bar, the flow will not execute the elements linked to the navigation, unless they have linked outcomes as well.
Deleting the menu will not delete the elements linked to the menu items.
To delete a navigation:
- Click the Navigation icon on the right-hand-side menu of the canvas.
This lists the navigations used in the current flow.
- Click the Delete icon next to the navigation you want to delete.
This opens the Delete Navigation dialog box.
- Click Delete.
- Click Close to close the dialog box.
Once you delete a navigation, you can not bring it back to life. You’ve been warned!
- Building a menu with navigation
- Creating a sub-navigation
- Tutorial: Step 3: Adding navigation
- Everything you want to know about navigation