You can delete a navigation from the canvas, by accessing the Navigation option from the right-hand-side menu. Like with all elements, you can not undo a delete. Also keep in mind, if you delete the navigation menu bar, the flow will not execute the elements linked to the navigation.
Deleting the menu will not delete the elements linked to the menu items.
To delete a navigation:
- Click the Navigation icon on the right-hand-side menu.
- Click the trash can icon next to the navigation you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
You can see the navigation is deleted, and no longer listed in the list of menus.
- Building a menu with navigation
- Creating a sub-navigation
- Overriding a navigation
- Tutorial: Step 3: Adding navigation
- Everything you want to know about navigation
If you need to take a closer look, click on the images to enlarge them. Have a question? Click the Help button on the bottom right-hand corner of this page to ask.
Check out the glossary for a definition of terms and key concepts that appear in the Boomi Flow website, Drawing Tool, technical documentation, blogs, and marketing communications.