Halt! Are you sure? Absolutely, positively, one hundred per cent sure that you want to delete a tenant? The action is irreversible! You have been warned.
If you would still like to go ahead, here is how we can delete a tenant:
- Click LOG IN to log in to the Boomi Flow Drawing Tool.
- Click API.
This opens the API tab.
- Copy-paste api/admin/1/tenant as the endpoint.
- Click Delete. You will get the message DELETE to api/admin/1/tenant completed successfully.
- You’ve got mail! Check the email address associated with the tenant. You would’ve gotten an email that wants to make sure you want to delete the tenant.
- Click the link in the email. This is what you will see:
And we are done! The tenant is now deleted.
Check out the glossary for a definition of terms and key concepts that appear in the Boomi Flow website, Drawing Tool, technical documentation, blogs, and marketing communications.
If you need to take a closer look, click on the images to enlarge them. Have a question? Click the Help button on the bottom right-hand corner of this page to ask.