You can create an external store in any database/location of your choice. If you want to use Heroku, we have a one-click installation for you.
- Click here. This will ask you to create a Heroku account or log in to your existing account.
- Once you are logged in to Heroku, this is the screen you will see:
- Enter a name for the app in the App name field. Say, externalstore.
- Click Deploy App. You will need to wait a few seconds as the app is deployed. Once the app is deployed, you will get the success message: Your app was successfully deployed.
- You can click Manage App > Settings to view the settings for your app. You will need the app URL, for example.
Check out the glossary for a definition of terms and key concepts that appear in the Boomi Flow website, drawing tool, technical documentation, blogs, and marketing communications.
If you want to take a closer look, click on the images to enlarge them. Have a question? Click the Help button on the bottom right-hand corner of this page to ask.