Data replication is the wise choice of storing your data in more than one place. Data replication is also intended as a precursory step in migrating runtime data from a tenant already in use to your own external storage; this way, you make sure no data is lost between the time a migration starts and when you turn on external storage-only.
- Click External Storage to open the External Storage tab.
All the stores that are present in the tenant are listed here.
- Select your external store from the Select Global Tenant Store option.
- Check the box next to States – All state data stored about my running flows.
- Check the box next to Yes, save data in the selected store and in the Boomi Flow Cloud.
- Click Save Settings. You will get a success message saying Settings changes saved.