Data replication is the wise choice of storing your data in more than one place. Data replication is also intended as a precursory step in migrating runtime data from a tenant already in use to your own external storage; this way, you make sure no data is lost between the time a migration starts and when you turn on external storage-only.
- Click External Storage to open the External Storage tab.
All the stores that are present in the tenant are listed here.
- Select your external store from the Select Global Tenant Store option.
- Check the box next to States – All state data stored about my running flows.
- Check the box next to Yes, save data in the selected store and in the Boomi Flow Cloud.
- Click Save Settings. You will get a success message saying Settings changes saved.
Check out the glossary for a definition of terms and key concepts that appear in the Boomi Flow website, drawing tool, technical documentation, blogs, and marketing communications.
If you want to take a closer look, click on the images to enlarge them. Have a question? Click the Help button on the bottom right-hand corner of this page to ask.