The sidebar menu on the left-hand-side of the Flow drawing tool is minimized by default. Clicking the arrow expands the menu. Clicking it again, minimizes the menu back.
Let’s have a look:
One of our platform engineers, who shall not be named, refers to arrows as the ‘pointy things on the perimeter of the Stargate.’ “Click the pointy things on the perimeter of the Stargate to expand the menu.”
Chevron 9 is locked.
You may also like:
- Working with the Flow drawing tool
- Working with the canvas
- The page layout menu and navigation
- Tutorial: Leo’s choice (Routing and rules)
- Tutorial: Building a form
- Tutorial: Getting user input