You will need the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret while configuring your Salesforce integration for the Boomi Flow client.
Here is how you can find them:
- Click Setup in Salesforce.
- Click Create in the Build section to expand the menu.
- Click Apps in the expanded menu to open the Apps screen. You will find ManyWho listed in the Connected Apps section at the bottom.
- Click the ManyWho name. (Note: Clicking Edit or Manage under the Action menu will not work for this.)
This will open the ManyWho app page.
- You will find the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret under the API (Enable OAuth Settings) section.