Content under development
We can use the ManyWho Email service to build an app that can send emails.
The email service comes preconfigured with a trial email provider with the ManyWho tenant, and needs to be configured with our own email provider in subtenants. The service works with major email providers like Gmail or Microsoft Exchange.
We will need
- Boomi Flow credentials (If you do not have a Boomi Flow login, please click here to request one)
- Mail credentials (We can use the ManyWho Email service with most major email providers, like Gmail or Microsoft Exchange)
If you like, let’s begin by watching a 22-second video. We can also jump directly to the instructions (right after the video).
The steps to follow along…
- Click LOG IN to login to the Boomi Flow Drawing Tool.
- Click Services.
- Click Install Service.
- Copy-paste ManyWho Email service in the Name field.
- Copy-paste the URL https://services-staging.manywho.com/api/email/1 in the URL for the Service field. We want to make sure there are no trailing spaces.
- Click Continue. This opens a screen with a list of configuration options.
- We will need the Host, User name, Password, Port and Transport values to be able to start sending emails. Here is a sample configuration if we are using Gmail:
Host — Gmail with Default Value as smtp.gmail.com
User name — [email protected]
Password — @awesomeApp1729
Port — 587
Transport — tls
- Click Continue again. This installs the email service, and we get a confirmation screen.
We can import the service in a flow and start using it.
Check out the glossary for a definition of terms and key concepts that appear in the Boomi Flow website, drawing tool, technical documentation, blogs, and marketing communications.
If you need to take a closer look, click on the images to enlarge them. Have a question? Click the Help button on the bottom right-hand corner of this page to ask.