SharePoint is a collaboration platform from the Microsoft stable. Here is how we can install the Boomi Flow app in SharePoint:
- Log in to your SharePoint account.
- Navigate to the SharePoint Admin Center and select apps.
- Click App Catalog and select Apps for SharePoint. (If we are installing apps for the first time in SharePoint, we need to create a new app catalog first to contain the apps.)
- Click Upload.
- The file we will upload can be downloaded from here or by copy-pasting this link on a browser tab: https://files-manywho-com.s3.amazonaws.com/bb03e922-8a39-46e8-b492-aacd2ccb5a42/BoomiFlowsApp.app) Click Chose Files and upload this file.
- Click OK. This installs the Flow app in our SharePoint account.
Next.. we will need to install the SharePoint service in our Flow account.
Check out the glossary for a definition of terms and key concepts that appear in the Boomi Flow website, drawing tool, technical documentation, blogs, and marketing communications.
If you need to take a closer look, click on the images to enlarge them. Have a question? Click the Help button on the bottom right-hand corner of this page to ask.