Content under development
This tutorial assumes that you don’t have a page layout with a table or any of the required values & types.
- Create a new Type, this will represent a row in your table
- Create a new Value
- Set its Content Type to List and Object Type to the type that was just created, click Next
- Add some data to the list via the Add Row button
- Save the value
- Create a new Page Layout, in the page layout add a Vertical Container then add a Table to the container
- Select the Type that was created earlier
- Select Get Data From List
- Select the list value that was created earlier
- Add the relevant columns via the New Column button, this may or may not be a column for every field on the type created earlier
- Save the table
- Save the page layout
- Login to the Build tool (via Options > Build in the main editor)
- Enter api/draw/1/element/value?filter= in the request input and click Run Command. This will display a listing of all the values in your tenant
- Find the newly created value and make a note of its id property value
- Enter api/draw/1/element/page?filter= in the request input and click Run Command. This will display a listing of all the page layouts in your tenant
- Find the newly created Page Layout in the listing (Ctrl + F then searching on name should help here) and copy its id
- Enter api/draw/1/element/page/<id> where <id> is the id of the page layout you just copied, then click Run Command. This will display only the info for the selected page layout
- Copy the page layout JSON from the right hand pane to the left hand pane
- In the JSON structure there will be a pageComponents property, which will have a entry for “TABLE”, beneath that will be a columns entry. This will be a collection of columns for your table. Each column has an isEditableproperty, for each relevant column change it’s isEditable value to true
- You will also need to change the valueElementValueBindingReferenceId > id value to the id of the Value created earlier
- Enter api/draw/1/element/page in the request input, change the request type to POST then hit Run Command.
After making these changes you may need to open a map element in your flow (in the design tool) then click the save button, you won’t need to make any changes to the map element however.
Currently only string content types are supported.