Types added to a tenant via a service installation, can only be updated via the Flow API, specifically this endpoint. To do this:
- Click API. This opens the Flow inbuilt API client.
- Copy-paste /api/draw/1/element/type in the address field.
- Click GET. This populates the Response column, with the types in the tenant.
- Copy-paste the JSON of the type you want to update, from the Response column to the Request column.
- Add the parameter overrideService=true, and click POST.
NOTE: If you subsequently update the service, any changes to the type that you may have made will be overwritten.