April 15, 2016
We are very pleased to announce that our new Platform Tooling is now available.
- It’s fast, really fast! Built using the latest and greatest technologies.
- Easier to learn and use.
- Draw and Build tooling have been combined into one interface.
- We now support having multiple Flow and Page Layout editors open simultaneously
- No more pop ups! Changes are made directly on the flow graph.
The new tooling has been re-engineered from the ground up to be easier to navigate, faster to use and expose some of the more powerful features of the platform that were previously only accessible to users who were comfortable hand editing JSON metadata.
We encourage you to log in, have a look around and let us know what you think at [email protected]
The existing tooling will continue to be available at https://flow.manywho.com/draw
New Page Layout editor with a data component being edited:
- Will my current flows continue to work? Yes, no changes are required to experience the new tooling.
- When can I use it? Right now! Available at https://manywho.com/login. After this time you’ll automatically be logged into the new tooling.
- What if I need help? We’re here to help! Just visit https://support.manywho.com.