Here is a quick look at the Boomi Flow Box service – Service URL, features, configuration, actions, and types.
- Box Enterprise ID – You can find the Enterprise ID in the Box admin console here.
- If your app will be using metadata or webhooks, a server-to-server app authorization is needed. More information here.
- Assign Webhook to Flow – Assign a Webhook to a Flow.
- File: Copy – Copy a file into another folder, with an optional new name.
- File: Move – Move a file into another folder, with an optional new name.
- Task: Add Assignment – Add an assignment to a task.
- Comment – The Comment object structure.
- File – The File object structure.
- Folder – The Folder object structure.
- Metadata: Claim
- Metadata: ClaimDraft
- Metadata: Partner
- Metadata: Submission
- Task – The Task object structure.
- Task Assignment – The Task Assignment object structure.
Check out the glossary for a definition of terms and key concepts that appear in the Boomi Flow website, Drawing Tool, technical documentation, blogs, and marketing communications.