If you have forgotten the password of your ManyWho tenant, or want to change it, you can do so easily.
- Click LOG IN.
- Enter your ManyWho username.
- Click the Forgot Password? link.
This opens a flow which prompts for your ManyWho username.
- Enter the username for your ManyWho account and click Reset Password.
- This sends a password reset email to the email account you had registered with ManyWho.
- Open the email, click the password reset link, and enter your new password twice.
If your tenant has any subtenants, changing the password of the tenant will update the password for each one of them as well. You cannot change the password for a subtenant.
The password reset functionality is only applicable to builders. For your application users, authentication is managed by the underlying service you are using (e.g. Salesforce, Box, Google). App user password resets are therefore performed by the service used.
If you need to take a closer look, click on the images to enlarge them. Have a question? Click the Help button on the bottom right-hand corner of this page to ask.
Check out the ManyWho glossary for a definition of terms and key concepts that appear in the ManyWho website, Drawing Tool, technical documentation, blogs, and marketing communications.