Flow lets you restrict run, draw, admin, and package access by IP address. The configuration options are available under the Advanced options in the Tenant tab of the Flow drawing tool.
There are four configuration options:
- Restrict run access by IP address – People who run the apps have to be within a specified IP range.
- Restrict draw access by IP address – People who use the drawing tool have to be within a specified IP range. (Use this option wisely!)
- Restrict admin access by IP address – People can access the Admin API only from a specific set of IP addresses.
- Restrict package access by IP address – People can access the Package API only from a specific set of IP addresses.
This is how you can set up the restrictions:
- Check the box for the option you want to enable. Let’s say you want to restrict run access by IP address.
- Click the Add IP Range button that appears.
This opens the IP Range Restriction screen.
- Enter a name for the restriction in the Name field.
- Enter the IP start and end ranges you want access to be restricted to. For example, 184.108.40.206 in the IP Range Start field and 220.127.116.11 in the IP Range End field. Click Save IP Range.
This adds the IP restriction, thusly: