Content under development
In order to set up a rich text component with the ability to insert inline images, the first thing to do is add the rich text component itself to your Page Layout, afterwards proceed through the following steps:
- Log in to our Build Tool.
- Get the Page Layout in question metadata and paste it into the request data text area.
- In the metadata, search for the fileDataRequest property.
- Replace null with the following json text:
Note – In case you are using the Salesforce Service to host the files, the resourcePath property will have to contain the following data: ‘ParentRecordId:<External ID of the record to associate with the component (Example: a04j0000004FVrK)>’
- POST the page back to save.
Check out the glossary for a definition of terms and key concepts that appear in the Boomi Flow website, Drawing Tool, technical documentation, blogs, and marketing communications.
If you need to take a closer look, click on the images to enlarge them. Have a question? Click the Help button on the bottom right-hand corner of this page to ask.