July 28, 2016
- Moved Advanced Settings into a collapsed container, to streamline the user experience.
- Fixed Confirm/Cancel buttons to the bottom of the configuration screens.
- The Flows overview screen now uses the Tiles component for listing Flows available in your tenant.
- When adding a new Outcome, the navigation now shows the Outcome sub-menu for Steps.
- Improved the user experience when editing page conditions.
- Page containers now support Attributes.
- Page component columns now delete as expected.
- Group Element Delete buttons are now styled consistently.
- Fixed relocating an Outcoming sometimes causing an error.
- Steps now have editing controls for managing Outcome Attributes.
- Improved user experience when editing Flow properties.
- Editing Message Actions now refreshes Service metadata to ensure consistency of inputs/outputs.