18th February, 2020
- Subflows functionality is now available. Flows can now be called by other flows as ‘subflows’, allowing you to re-use flows across multiple workflows. To learn more about this new feature, see the subflows topic on help.boomi.com.
- When a flow builder attempts to create a value with a duplicate name, a warning message is now displayed to inform them that a value already exists with the selected name. (FLOW-459)
- Improvements have been made to the user interface for creating and editing values in the value editor, currently implemented when inserting values into presentation components and creating basic page conditions. These improvements will help flow builders when creating and editing complex values. (FLOW-654)
- The value Access selection field has now been moved from the lower Advanced section to a more prominent position at the top of the Value page. This is due to value access type being closely linked to the new subflows feature. (FLOW-922)
- The Reporting endpoint URL field on the Tenant Settings page was not being cleared correctly when a new subtenant was created. With this fix, the field is now cleared of any previous values as expected when a new subtenant is created. (FLOW-459)