August 18, 2016
- Paging results in a combobox. By default 250 items will be displayed, when the user scrolls to the bottom of the visible items the next 250 will be loaded. More information can be found here.
- Displaying more than two columns in the Tiles component. Columns after the first and second columns are displayed as “Column Name: Value” at the bottom of each tile. More information can be found here.
- Opening links from Outcomes. Clicking on an Outcome can now open a link in a browser window / tab. More information can be found here. The “uriTypeElementPropertyId” will become available when Engine 1.68.0 is released.
- Added a new Toggle switch component. More information can be found here.
- Longer headings in Tiles now wrap.
- Outcomes in Tiles component items are now displayed as the default button size.
- Updated the version of the React-Select library that the Select component is built on.
- Browser refreshing before Typescript compilation had finished when working with the development server.
- Tiles component throwing an error when rendering zero items.
- TinyMCE editor instance not being destroyed when Content component is removed.
- Removed empty space between Outcomes in Tiles.
- Selecting / deselcting items in Tables, Tiles, and Selects not firing Flow events.
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://assets.manywho.com/css/compiled-86214ab8b6.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://assets.manywho.com/css/mw-bootstrap-a5cbf9d220.css">
More information about versioned assets can be found here.