(We are working on creating this document, and will be ready by May 9th. 2019. Thank you.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service from Google that tracks and reports website traffic. You can use the analytics service to see insights from your Flow app, as well.
The way to do this is simple; just paste the analytics code snippet in the player you are running your app in, and the entire app will be treated like a single web page by the analytics Gods.
Let’s see how:
- Log in to your Google Analytics account, and navigate to Admin>Property>Tracking Info>Tracking Code.
Leave this screen open.. you will need to copy the tracking code.
- Next up, log in to the Boomi Flow drawing tool.
- You are going to be creating a new player based on the Flow default player. Let’s call this player, Data.
- Copy the Google analytics code, and paste it between the <head></head> tags in the player code, thusly:
- Click Save to save the updated code.
When you are running a flow, use this player.
NOTE: Google Analytics data can take up to a day to populate.