To use a player in a different tenant, just copy the player code, create a new player in the new tenant, paste the player code, and you are done.
- Click Players.
This opens the Players tab.
- Select the player you want to use in a different tenant from the Select a player to edit dropdown menu. Let’s say we want to use AmazingPlayer, in this instance.
This populates the editor with the player code.
- Copy the player code.
- We are going to change the tenant now, to the tenant where we want to use the player.
- Click Players to open the Players tab in this tenant.
- We will create a new player based on default, and copy-paste the player code now. Click New.
- Enter a name for the player, select default as the option for Base on, and click Save. You will get a success messages saying Player saved successfully. The editor will also be populated with the code of the default player.
- Select the player code, and delete the code. Now paste the player code which you copied in your clipboard earlier.
- Click Save to save the player.